Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes
Table of Contents
- 1 Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes
- 1.1 Small Business Auto Insurance Coverages
- 1.2 Business Auto Insurance Made Simple!
- 1.3 Go Ahead, Get Your Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes. What Do You Have to Lose?
- 1.4 Commercial Vehicle Insurance Quotes Waiting Below!
- 1.5 Major Commercial Auto Coverages
- 1.6 First Party Coverage*
- 1.7 Third Party Coverage**
- 1.8 FYI:
- 1.9 Author
So you have a business? Good for you! You use a vehicle to get there or to deliver shipments? This means you need to get commercial auto insurance quotes if you aren’t already covered.
We’re going to tell you about what types of coverage you may need, but first, why do you need it?
Because sorry, it doesn’t matter if you use your personal vehicle for business purposes, you will still need commercial car insurance to cover it. Your regular auto insurance won’t cover you. (Bah Humbug!)
Why is this important? If you or an employee cause an accident and you don’t have the right type of insurance, you could very well lose your entire business. Yeah, that would make you nothing less than DUMB!
Therefore, you need to click below to get a FREE quote to get the best rates possible using Hiscox.
They are the best place to get rates from the top carriers. It doesn’t matter what type of plan you are looking for, Hiscox should be your first stop. Go ahead and request your free quotes online to simplify the process!
Small Business Auto Insurance Coverages
Ok, so your business automobile insurance policy will be very similar to your personal auto policy. They basically do much the same crap- provide indemnification for the use of a vehicle.
The big difference is that a commercial policy will cover you for business use, and a personal policy usually excludes coverage for business use or really restricts the protection it will provide.
A business car insurance policy will typically offer a variety of coverages, including:
- Physical Damage Protection – Both collision and comprehensive coverage make up the physical damage portion of the policy. Collision pays for damages caused by an accident, where comprehensive pays for noncollision related damage, which includes fire, theft, and vandalism. Physical damage coverage is for damage to an insured vehicle, not to a third party’s vehicle.
- Liability Coverage – When a covered company vehicle causes either bodily injury or property damage, the liability portion of the policy pays out. This coverage is for at-fault accidents involving a vehicle specifically insured by the commercial policy. Damages or injuries are to a third-party, not to occupants of the car, or to the covered vehicle itself.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – When a vehicle without insurance, (or not enough), causes damage to your covered business auto and/or its occupants, your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage pays out. This is an important protection due to the fact that many people drive around without any insurance, or not high enough limits to pay for all of the damages caused by their actions.
- Medical Payments – The portion of your policy that covers medical bills incurred by anyone occupying a covered company auto operated by your organization is called medical payments. This does not include injuries sustained by a third party. The liability portion of a business auto policy covers these.
Business Auto Insurance Made Simple!
Below you will find more coverage explanations in our chart. You will find out which parts of the business auto insurance policy provides first party (the insured) protection, and which part provides third party (other than the insured) protection.
Depending on what you use your commercial vehicles for, there are different coverages you may need. Check with your Hiscox agent to make sure that your company vehicles are covered properly.
Your vehicles should have policy limits that will protect your company in the event that you are sued. Without the right insurance, your company is exposed.
What’s the bottom line? You may be held liable for damages caused by the operation of your vehicles without it. This could be a very expensive mistake!
Go Ahead, Get Your Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes. What Do You Have to Lose?
With Hiscox, you can get a FREE quote. Of course, there is no obligation on your part. It’s just a quote. Look at the options then pick the one that is right for you.
Simply fill out the online form (it’s secure) and in no time you will have the quotes you are looking for. Locating the right commercial policies has honestly never been easier!
Hiscox is truly a no-obligation service that allows you to see what commercial vehicle insurance will cost you. Once you provide Hiscox with some basic information and the coverage you need, they provide you with no-obligation quotes from several providers. Pick and choose who you want to follow up with, or choose to contact none of the providers. It is up to you.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance Quotes Waiting Below!
Receive FREE, no-obligation business auto insurance quotes from Hiscox today and get the right type of coverage for your company! You may even find cheap commercial auto insurance quotes with Hiscox. You have nothing to lose!
First Party Coverage*
Third Party Coverage**
* First Party Coverage – Coverage for the persons and vehicles named on the policy, as well as any occupants of the insured vehicle at the time of the accident.
** Third Party Coverage – Coverage for injury or damage to individuals, vehicles, or property, caused by the insured (first party).
The second party, in terms of commercial auto insurance policy, is the company that issues the coverage (the insurance company). Therefore, the first party purchases a policy from the second party to provide coverage for damages to the third party (as well as the first party as outlined above).
Make sure your business has the right coverage. Check out other types of business insurance.